Trade the rumor – sell the news.
This is an old saying in the stock-trading scene, which also should be followed in the cryptocurrency-trading-world! There is lots of value created by ‘pump- & dumpers’ so watch out! Always set a goal, which you want to achieve, for example 25%. If you don’t check you exchanges daily, then the best thing you could probably do is add a limit order. A limit order is executed, when a limit price is reached. For example, if you buy a dogecoin for 0.05 BTC. You can make a limit order for 0.075 BTC. This means, when the dogecoin gets a value higher than 0.075 BTC, your order will instantly be executed. This makes sure, that you don’t pass out on the moment – it can always fall back to 0.05 before you can see the trade opportunity.
The media plays a big part in the volatility of digital currencies. Whenever a breaking story surfaces, volatility increases, and traders cash in. History has shown that Bitcoin traders and speculators routinely push this digital currency to the forefront of CFD trading. It is increasingly being used as the preferred payment option at merchants, for money transfers and for trading purposes. More traders are turning to Bitcoin trading than ever before, and that is why this cryptocurrency is inherently valuable. It is a high demand financial trading instrument, despite no association with governments or central banks.
Here is a list of most important trading rules, which we recommend you follow:
- Hold NOTHING long term except BTC. (>2 weeks is dangerous).
- Never buy into a coin after a dump.
- Learn to understand the bitcoin (or any) chain.
- Learn to understand the correlation between bitcoin and an altcoin.
- Learn to understand candle stick charts. They offer significant information, which can’t be figured out of normal lined charts.
- Secure winning & limit losses
- Learn technical analysis. This plays a major role in the market movement.
- Don’t trade if you have sleep problems because of a single trade. That is just not worth it.
We see crypto trading as a good opportunity to make good money. Many coins quadruple their value in less than a week. Though you always need to be cautious, because there are lots of fake coins, pump & dumps, schemes and Ponzi’s.
To start trading coins and earning money, you really need less than an hour – just follow our guide above.